Full TimePart TimeInternshipAu pair


need house ,can pay 750 mo to take over a note,or buy

Publish Date: 01-12-2016 19:31:44 | Contact name: ken | Place: south county or jefferson county | 6247 times displayed |

3 or 4 bedroom 2 or 3 barhs.If you need to sell or give away your house due to devorse or bankruptcy.I lost mine a fiew years ago,My family and I need one now.No money down ,have 750. to take over payments.Farm o.k.,needs repair o.k.Country o.k.close to south county best.

This Ad is no longer available
Send me an email with links to manage my Ad